· How many ways we can read a XML file and which one is the best way?
· Can I know what all the interfaces implemented by a class using reflection? If so how?
· If not what is the alternate?
· Explain bubble and binary sort techniques?
· How can you make sure that 2 same DLLs with different versions can be used simultaneously?
· Differentiate between CLS and CTS?
· Custom exception class needs to be implement application exception or system exception?
· Give me first 5 best guidelines for code review?
· What is appdomain? When we use it and give me 3 advantages of using appdomains?
· What is isNAN in NUNIT?
· Why do we have to use attributes , give me one example where you have made use of .Net frame work given attributes
· Can we change the user in which Windows service is running?
· How can you debug the code which has written in “On Initialize” event for Windows service?
· What is anonymous method and give me one example on that
· Difference between 2nd and 3rd normalization forms?
· Nth highest salary without using “order by”
· Example for runtime polymorphism
· What is setup attribute in nUnit?
· String is value type or reference type?
· Boxing and Un-boxing?
· Difference between server.transfer and response.redirect?
Dotnet Interview Questions — Part 3