· Can I maintain a transaction in another transaction? What are save points?
· What all the common steps/guide lines that can be taken while writing the stored procedure for good performance?
· How many types of stored procedures existed?
· How many types of datasets are existed?
· Which type of remoting you suggest? Singleton or single call? Why?
· What is MVC architecture and how can you differentiate with n Tier architecture?
· What is the difference between layer architecture and tired architecture?
· How can you manage transaction management if you are working with different types of databases like oracle and sqlserver? For example: u r retrieving the data from SQL server and then updating the data in oracle. You have update oracle data if retrieving the data from sqlserver is success, otherwise you have to rollback the transaction. How can you make it?
· Difference between UDF’s and stored procedures?
· What is the difference between abstraction and encapsulation?
· What is meaning of side by side execution?
· How can you handle thread synchronization?
· How many ways you can create the proxy for a web service?
· Garbage collection in-depth with generations and f-reachable queue?
· What are the weak-references?
· What SOAP PROTOCAL?
· Example with external interfaces?
· Why do we have to use outproc – state server?
· After trigger can applicable for update statement?
· What is adapter pattern and in which case it will be used?
.Net Interview Questions — Part 2