- What is an interface?
- What do you know about web service?
- What is a nullable type?
- Difference between value type and reference type?
- Difference between hash table and array list?
- What is a web service?
- Diff between string and string builder?
8. Diff between user control and custom control. And how to use them?
Regarding the project:
1) Project explanation
2) What I have done in the project?
3) How asked about the database tables and how they are used in the .NET code
4) Currently what I am doing? For this I said there are some performance issues in the project so we are planning to redesign the project.
Then he asked how we are solving the issues?
- What is a trigger?
- What are various types of joins?
- What are DML and DDL commands?
- Employee table:
If country is having null values write a query which replaces null values with India?
Ans : Select Empid, empname ,place,city ,isnull(Country,’india’) from Employee
5. Different types of joins
6. Write a query for Self Join?
What are functoids ? String functoids, Value functoids
- Runtime Polymorphism
(or Overloading or Late Binding)
Eg: int function1(int a, int b)
int function1(float a,float b)
int function1(int a, int b,int c)
float function1(int a , int b)
- What is function overriding?
- Difference between interface and abstract?
- Give example for Self Join?
Required Result should appear like the below:
Select Emp.DeptId, Dept.DeptName, Count(*) As NumberOfEmployees from
Employee Emp inner join Department Dept
On Emp.DeptId = Dept.DeptId
Group by Emp.DeptId, Dept.DeptName
Department (Master table)
Employee (Child Table)
Can we insert null value in deptid column in Employee table (child table)?
Ans : Yes (doubt)
Employee table : Here EmployeeName has unique constraint
Can we insert a null value for EmployeeName 2 times simultaneously like:
Insert into Employee values(3,null)
Insert into Employee values(4,null)
Insert into Employee values(5,’’)
Insert into Employee values(6,’’)
RealSoft Inc. Bangalore
- Asp.net Caching
a. Output (Page)
- How values can be maintained in cross paging
Ans: Get,Post,cache, Application variable, Sessionss
- What are delegates ? Different types? How to create and when to use them?
- What are custom controls and user controls in Asp.Net
Custom Controls have these methods: CreateChildNode(), Render()
UserControls have RaiseEvent() method
|Will be included in Toolbox framework|
|Can be used in any project|
5.What are the methods of webparts?
What are the controls that are present in Toolbox for Webpart?
WebPartManager, WebPart Zone etc..
How to debug and deploy a webpart
- Different UML diagrams
Ans:Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams
- Difference b/w Sqlserver 2000 and 2005
- What are the methods in Ado.net DataView?
Ans: sorting, finding records by using RowFilter
10.If we made any modifications in a dataset then what is the method ?
Ans : Update
How many operations are performed ?
Ans: Only the updated records
If new records are inserted then how it effects?
- Different types of css styles
- page level
<input type = text class= cssfunction()></input>
In Form2.css we have defined all functions of css
And in Form3.aspx we are using these functions by using link tag
<link href=form2.css >
3rd Type : Control Level
<input type = “text” class = font:bold/>